Your Health & Safety
Your Health Is Our Top Priority
At White Brown Smiles, your health is our top priority! As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to offer our high-quality orthodontic care with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Masks are worn by anyone entering the office and all staff members
- Extra cleaning protocol in place between each patient and deep clean at end of day
- Reduced number of patients, non-patients, and staff in the office
- Waiting room closed to the public to ensure social distancing
- Patients/parent to call and check-in upon arrival. Just the patient to come in for their appointment to reduce exposure
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at (803) 749-4746 to reach any of our offices. We look forward to seeing you soon!